Tuesday, February 9, 2010

don't pretend you didn't see me

I feel like I deserve more then what I have it may seem weird to you but not to me , I don’t deserve a boring , mundane old life with everything that I’ve been through till now I deserve to die early. Looking back on my life it really is beautiful but still tragic none the less can’t seem to shake the pain , stay away from depression it follows me like a shadow and I don’t think I’ll ever fall out of love all though I’m not even sure why I love anymore. Give me my props now or just fade to black cause I’m fading away from you all even the ones close to me I’ll soon be gone this time next year , I won’t be dead though ,just gone. Me and Stacy are going to take over NY. It will be such a liberation for me to go somewhere else , make new friends let these old faces die out and dead all the drama here. I’m not running from my problems because once I’m gone they will be too. Yeah sure I’ll probably still be depressed it’s who I am it sucks but it’s what happened to me , can I change it ? Not without God’s help but until then it will be my burden that I have to carry with me but moving will sure make a lot of things easier for me in the process of living.

I deserve a purple heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment