Sunday, February 7, 2010

Still trying to hold on to my religious soul so i put a few diamonds in the cross

i feel like i'm running out of time that's both good and bad for a number of reasons but i hope time runs out soon. i'm just not sure if i am ready for the future or if i will even be able to handle it. i let down a couple of real close friends and that's whast hurts me more then anything. i still can't stop though why because i don't care i only care about how i feel i'm selfish in that area but i also care when i disappoint my friends or let them down , hurt them or whatever. everything they love me for they hate me for i know how that is too true. i don't care though.

i am pretty high at the moment so it feels like everything i'm writing is fake but the real part of me like shadows. I'm sleep walking an empty person with nothing but my shell. i don't know if what i even do is real anymore. two people live inside one of me both feel so right , both feel so wrong. pardon me. okay bye


what day is this ?
who are you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment