Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Want It All Thats Why I Strive For It

I've been thinking to myself a lot has happened in a week (cues up week ago by jay z ) up's but no real down's i haven't felt this way in a long time , i never felt so much freedom it's almost weird like i'm in some sort of shocked state of mind. I finally accepted who i am and i'm mother fucking mak ain't nobody else it's just who i is and i love it , i wake up turn my swag , and have fun everyday , everyday is the weekend it's how i live it's a great way for now and i'm thinking to myself everything is good there is nothing bad in my life at the moment except for the one thing that is always in the back of my mind , not even in the back of my mind more like all the time but i can pull through it because well i have a time limit and i know it wont even be bad it's just fucking life , everybody grows and people die and i just wanna be where the angels sing but before i leave this place i want a taste of the fame , damn i miss you.


haven't gone an hour.....

No comments:

Post a Comment